- Be a Canadian resident and at least 18 years of age.
- Have a street address.
- Have an active phone.
- Have an eligible stable income.
Full-time salaried/hourly employees
Exceeding 300$ /weekly
Exceeding 600$ /bi-weekly
Exceeding 1200$ /monthly
Can I apply for a loan even if I'm not currently working?
Only if you receive:
- Private insurance, exceeding 1000$/monthly
- Government Pension (OAS / CPP) Exceeding 1000$/monthly
- Retired (work pension) Exceeding 1000$/monthly
* WE DO NOT ACCEPT
Employment insurance (EI)
Child tax benefit
AISH (disability Alberta)
ODSP (disability Ontario)